MXT shotgun magazine extension tube kit for increasing magazine capacity. Used in conjunction with the MXT extension tube nut, this tube kit will add the stated number of rounds to your existing magazine capacity. All capacities are measured using 2.75″ star-crimped shells; for use with 3″ or 3.5″, increase your selection by one or two rounds.
Kits ship with extension tube, tube cap, and full-length spring (+1 tubes have an integral cap and will not include a separate cap). To determine the length of the extension in relation to your shotgun, visit the MXT Fit Guide.
THIS PRODUCT REQUIRES AN MXT EXTENSION TUBE NUT TO BE INSTALLED ON YOUR SHOTGUN — THIS TUBE KIT WILL NOT ATTACH WITHOUT THE NUT.
- Anodized 6061 aluminum for strength and weight
- Available in a variety of lengths providing capacity increases of +1 to +9
- Features relief groove to eliminate barrel clamp travel and ensure repeatable placement after disassembly (+2 through +9 extensions only)
- Relief groove located off-center to allow location adjustment by reversing the tube
- Machined with matching thread pitch on both ends to allow reversing the tube