A Mountain Tech tactical rail from Warne Scope Mounts gives your Tikka T3 a reliable platform for accessories.
Tikka firearms are known among shooting enthusiasts for impressive performance. But the Finnish company's use of dovetails can limit an owner's ability to customize it as they see fit.
Since 1947 Warne Scope Mounts has worked to develop products that improve the shooting experience and offer a boost in performance. Our Mountain Tech rails are a good example of that commitment. Warne Mountain Tech rails offer shooters the advantage of a consistent mounting platform across multiple firearms, enhanced ability to adjust proper eye relief and superior alignment of ring mounts. Using premium materials and a precision CNC machining process at our U.S. plant, we produce rails that allow the use of a wide variety of scopes, sights and other accessories.
The Mountain Tech 76T3-20MOA tactical rail is built for seamless fitment on your Tikka T3 or T3x bolt-action rifle. It is made with strong, lightweight 7075 aluminum, giving you a durable platform that weighs only 1.9 ounces. Set for 20 MOA, it features a hardcoat anodized finish that resists corrosion and other environmental exposure.
- Precision CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a high strength & lightweight platform
- Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Bases feature black zinc coated hardware for "Element Proof" protection.
- Self-centering tapered T-15 Torx screws.
- Fits Picatinny & Weaver style mounts and are NATO-STANAG compatible.