SHIPPING & RETURNS
Deliveries to Canada take on average 8 days to arrive, depending on the shipping method used and distance from South Central Ontario. Deliveries to other countries will take longer. To increase shipping security, a delivery receipt may be asked from you by the delivery company. If the product has still not been delivered after 30 days of purchase date, S&J Outdoors will refund the customers money and pursue insurance claims with the carrier.
Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays determined by common and other freight carriers. Standard shipping methods include Canada Post, UPS and CanPar.
TRACKED vs NOT TRACKED SERVICES
Not all the shipping services we offer are tracked. Non-Tracked services are not insured or traceable. S&J Outdoors is NOT RESPONSIBLE for products that go missing with untracked shipping services. We offer these services as more cost effective services for our clients, but we ALWAYS recommend tracked shipping. The following services ARE NOT TRACKED:
- Small Packet International Surface
- Small Packet International Air
- Priority Worldwide Envelope Intl
- International Parcel Surface
- Small Packet Air – USA
- Priority Worldwide Envelope USA
The following services ARE TRACKED:
- Regular Parcel
- Expedited Parcel
- Tracked Packet – USA
- Xpresspost Certified
- Expedited Parcel USA
- Priority Worldwide Envelope USA
- Priority Worldwide Pak USA
- Priority Worldwide Parcel USA
SPECIFIC SHIPPING AND PROCESSING POLICIES
- WE SHIP ON TUESDAY AND FRIDAY. WE ARE S SMALL OPERATION AND IF STAFF ARE OUT OF THE OFFICE ON A PURCHASING TRIP OR TRADE SHOW DELIVERIES CAN BE DELAYED UP TO 7 BUSINESS DAYS.
- PLEASE USE SOME DISCRETION WHEN ASKING WHY A TRACKING NUMBER IS STILL STATING THAT THE ITEM IS AT OUR WAREHOUSE. 90% OF THE TIME WE HAVE SHIPPED IT. ALSO NOTE THAT THE TRACKING NUMBER WILL NOT WORK UNTIL CANADA POST REGISTERS THE PACKAGE IN THEIR SYSTEM. WHEN THEY DO THIS IS ALSO OUT OF OUR CONTROL.
- WE PACKAGE ITEMS AFTER BUSINESS HOURS ON THE DAY AFTER THE ORDER IS RECEIVED. WE DO NOT SHIP SAME DAY. PLEASE FACTOR THIS DELAY INTO YOUR DELIVERY EXPECTATIONS.
- RETURNS – ITEMS MAY BE RETURN VIA OUR RMA PROCESS UP TO 30 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE. IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE OF ANY KIND WITH YOUR PURCHASE PLEASE REACH OUT TO US AT RETURNS@SJOUTDOOR.COM PRIOR TO STARTING THE RETURN PROCESS. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU NEED TO RETURN YOUR ITEM WE WILL SEND YOU A LINK TO OUR ONLINE RMA SITE TO PRINT POSTAGE FOR THE ITEMS RETURN.
Please note that customers outside Canada shall be responsible for the payment of any import taxes, duties, tariffs or similar charges which may be imposed over and above ordinary shipping charges.
Cancelled orders are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Sometimes the best way to do something is in the most straightforward, simple manner possible. After several rounds of design testing (and failure) of extruded mag extensions, we decided the only method we could use to make a mag tube extension that met the needs of everyone from Special Operations Forces to duck hunters, was the simplest one.
Take a solid block of 4140 high strength steel, and CNC the entire mag extension as a single piece, then nitride finish it to make it even tougher. We don’t actually advocate breaking windows or breastbones with our mag extensions. But if the need arises....
S&J Hardware utilizes certified national testing centers to verify, test and rate our hard and soft armor products. ALL our hard and soft armor meets or exceed NIJ standards. Our quality control procedures and finishing are world class and all materials are sourced and assembled in Canada. Our armor comes in industry standard 10x12 and 11x14 inch configurations. Our carriers are 3 ounce Trellborg HANK material, laser cut and joined with heavy duty bar tacking and thermal welds.
When a company is 50% shotgun nut and 50% engineer, the manufacture of aftermarket shotgun parts and accessories is a given. Our founders are just such people. With over 50 years combined experience in the respective callings, the team at S&J Hardware have what it takes to create and perfect the shotgun. We do not exaggerate when we say millions of rounds expended in R&D. Those rounds are an investment in the products, and the reputation they carry around the world with them. The S&J Hardware design philosophy is “NO BETA”. We do not allow untested products to market. We do not engage our customers in the R&D process.