The Control™ Wrap was designed to make life a little easier when under stress. Just as with the (OLAES®) and the (BLAST®) Bandages, a series of brakes are incorporated into each elastic bandage. These brakes prevent accidental un-rolling during application. The brakes also provide grip surfaces during the wrapping process and assist in maintaining the desired pressure and position of the bandage. This is extremely helpful when changing angles during the wrapping process or if bandaging awkward injuries.
THE BENEFITS OF MINIMIZING ACCIDENTAL UNROLLING:
- Contaminating a clean bandage;
- Waste of a bandage due to contamination;
- Lost time while managing loose ends;
- Loss of pressure after applying the bandage due to shifting of material
- Elastic tensor bandage ("Control Wrap") stretches up to 8 feet;
- Control "Brakes" to prevent unraveling;
- Helps to maintain desired pressure;
- Easier to change angles during application;
- Control Wraps are available in (4") or 6" widths;
- Weights & Dimensions:
- Packaged: (H 6.0 in. x W 2.0 in. x D 2.0 in.);
- Un-packaged: (W 6 in. x 6 ft. / 15.24 cm x 1.82 m);
- Weight: (72 g / 2.7 oz.).