- Two seals per pack for ballistic wounds;
- Compact, fits IFAK without creasing or folding;
- Simple no-valve design;
- 4 tear notches for opening;
- Injuries up to 15 cm maximum length;
- Corrugated, high visibility peel tab for venting;
- Re-sealing adhesive.
- Strong adhesion in extreme conditions;
- Adhesion performance maintained at -18°C (0°F) and +55°C (131°F).
- Strong adhesion & reliability in extreme conditions;
- Works on wet or hairy skin;
- compact size;
- FDA Listed, CE Marked, Health Canada Licensed.;
- Foxseal™ chest Seal hydrogel seal, oval, overall length 6.5″, two per pack with white, corrugated peel tab, no valve;
- to cover penetrating chest injuries. 6.3″ x 6.3″.
- Weights & Dimensions:
- Packaged: (H 6.5 in. x 6.5 in);
- Un-packaged (5.25″ x 5.25 Circular shape);
- Weight: (40g / 0.040 kg.).